Saturday, May 30, 2009

Purple & orange

If I had a second bedroom, my plan would include decorating it in one of my favorite color combinations: purple and orange. And, of course, white! The overlapping squares daybed from West Elm would be perfect for piling the colorful pillows for a lush place for a guest to collapse. Shades of orange are sometimes hard to match, but I think these would work together well. The Astrid chair may be a little too much orange, but I love it so much I had to add it. (I also like this canary print tangerine chair from Target.)



1. BlissLiving purple pillow
2. Lamoon Modern pillow
3. Gemini Flamingo pillow
4. Astrid chair from Anthropologie
5. Pines in a Fall woodcut from Etsy
6. Capri Teardrop lamp from Jonathan Adler
7. Overlapping Squares Daybed from West Elm
8. Kaley Bloom rug from Pottery Barn


Quote of the Day: "I want a love like my bed. Someone to support me, someone comfortable, someone who will listen to everything I say, and will be there to catch all my tears. Essentially, a bed is the greatest model of an idealistic love there is."

No comments: